SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call (814) 255-6781
At Western Pennsylvania Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, we’re committed to correcting your bone, joint, muscle, tendon or ligament problems as quickly as possible so you can return to your life. Under our care, you’ll receive advanced, comprehensive treatment and personal attention for any musculoskeletal issue you may have. From a simple fracture to a rotator cuff tear to total joint replacement and more, we truly mean it when we say, “We’re here for you!”
Combining experience and compassion for optimal orthopedic outcomes
Our team of highly specialized, board certified orthopedic specialists has more than 100 years of combined experience and has treated tens of thousands of patients of all ages, from young children to aging adults.
We take pride not only in providing advanced treatments but also in our personal, compassionate approach to your care. We treat you as if you were our only patient. We take time to listen to you, thoroughly evaluate your problem, order appropriate diagnostic tests and develop a treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
A conservative approach to ensuring your best care and results.
For most orthopedic diseases and injuries, there is more than one form of treatment that will be effective, depending on several factors, at providing relief and excellent outcomes. Many musculoskeletal injuries and conditions can be corrected without surgery using conservative therapies. Some are best treated this way, and surgery isn’t always appropriate for certain situations and individuals. In these cases, we can treat problems with:
- Other rehabilitative or alternative therapies
Comprehensive orthopedic treatment for the full range of problems.
Of course, surgery is often the best treatment option, and our orthopedic specialists may recommend surgery if you don’t respond well to other therapies. Highly capable, experienced and advanced, our orthopedic surgeons focus on using minimally invasive solutions — including arthroscopic surgery — which lower the risk of infection, minimize scarring and postsurgical discomfort and lead to a faster recovery.
Simply put, at Western Pennsylvania Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, we treat the full range of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, with specific emphasis on:
- Shoulder & upper extremity procedures We treat such conditions as rotator cuff tears, torn tendons, tennis or golfer’s elbow and carpal tunnel syndrome with the skill and focus we would give our own loved ones.
- Total joint replacement To relieve the pain and impaired mobility of a diseased or injured joint, our experienced specialists surgically replace it with an advanced artificial joint using state-of-the-art methods and materials
- Foot & ankle surgery There are a broad range of conditions that can affect the feet or ankles. Also, the complexity, intricate balance and constant impact make them frequently injured… and misunderstdood and misdiagnosed. But our orthopedic foot and ankle surgeons have the skill to get you back on your feet!
- Sports medicine Whether you’re a competitive athlete or a “weekend warrior,” we help you recover from sports injuries — and from surgery — and get back in the game… with the goal of returning to your peak performance.
- Fracture care From simple breaks to complex fractures, we offer comprehensive care designed to help you heal correctly and get back to what’s important.
Whatever your orthopedic or sports-medicine problem, we have you covered. Call (814) 255-6781 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online now.