SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call (814) 255-6781
Find answers to orthopedic and sports medicine questions
The Western Pennsylvania Orthopedic & Sports Medicine team wants to make sure you have the answers you need about your orthopedic and sports medicine treatment. Below are questions we often receive. If you need additional information, please feel free to contact us at 814-255-6781.
- What sets Western Pennsylvania Orthopedic & Sports Medicine apart from other area orthopedic and sports medicine practices?
- What is the age range of the patients you see?
- Are you seeing new patients? How soon can I be seen?
- Will you work with my primary-care physician to make sure I get what I need?
- What insurance plans do you accept?
- Will you file a claim with my insurance company, or is that my responsibility?
- What orthopedic and sports conditions do you treat?
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- Where are you located?
- What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Our team is composed of board certified orthopedic and sports medicine specialists who perform leading-edge, noninvasive and minimally invasive procedures to offer individuals both shorter recovery times and exceptional outcomes. Our orthopedists are all highly trained individuals from top-ranked medical schools. They’ve been trusted for more than three decades by tens of thousands of patients from Bedford, Cambria, Indiana and Somerset Counties. And they proudly represent Johnstown’s only orthopedic practice that routinely attracts patients from as far away as Pittsburgh.
Infants to seniors.
Yes, we are accepting new patients. In fact, in most cases, an individual with an acute injury will get an appointment to be seen within 24 hours of calling.
Our mission is to support your doctor in the delivery of the best possible care. We take pride in cultivating great relationships with referring doctors, starting with making referrals easy, providing regular reports and always being accessible and responsive to consult with your physician.
We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare, and we file your claim for you. For a list of participating insurance plans, click here.
Our board certified, highly trained orthopedic and sports medicine specialists are well known for their knowledge and skill in all aspects of orthopedic health — for bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments. We provide leading-edge care, capabilities and commitment for all orthopedic and sports-induced problems.
You can call us at 814-255-6781 during business hours, or use the online request an appointment option now.
We have four convenient office locations.
The physicians of Western Pennsylvania Orthopedic & Sports Medicine have privileges and perform procedures at the following facilities:
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center
- Lee Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Miners Medical Center
- Windber Medical Center
It’s time to get started on feeling better. Call us at 814-255-6781 or request an appointment online now.