SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call (814) 255-6781
Meet Vincent E. Vena, M.D., M.S.
“Having personally experienced significant orthopedic injuries, I understand the importance of a quick and effective recovery. I am committed to providing my patients with the most advanced, proven treatments available.
“In addition to general orthopedic issues, I have developed a special interest in treating shoulder problems. I perform total joint replacement for the shoulder, knee and hip. I am subspecialty certified in Sports Medicine and skilled in the most advanced arthroscopic techniques. I was the first surgeon in this area to do all arthroscopic and outpatient rotator cuff repairs and the specialized reverse total shoulder replacement.
“When I’m not with my patients, I enjoy an active lifestyle with my wife, a local veterinarian, and my three teenage children. In my leisure time, I like farming, hunting and outdoor conservation activities.”
Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Subspecialty Certified: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Fellow: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
Internship/Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Medical School: Doctorate of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Master’s Degree: Physiology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Undergraduate: Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Mid-Atlantic Shoulder and Elbow Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Cambria County Medical Society
- Team physician and orthopedic consultant for Johnstown Tomahawks hockey team
- Team physician and orthopedic consultant for Bishop McCort hockey team
- Team physician and orthopedic consultant for (CCSHL) Johnstown Warriors youth hockey team
- Orthopedic consultant for numerous area high schools
- Active church and Boy Scouts involvement
Call (814) 255-6781 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Vena or request an appointment online now.