SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call (814) 255-6781
Jacob M. Budny, D.O.
Western PA Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is Proud to Announce the addition of Jacob M. Budny, D.O.
Dr. Budny is Fellowship trained in Total Joint Replacement, specializing in Complex Joint Replacement & Revision Surgery
“Coming from a strong family background with a deep sense of duty to family, friends and community, I’m excited to be part of a group of doctors who share this commitment… and demonstrate it. I chose to specialize in orthopedics because of the fascinating nature of the human musculoskeletal system and the techniques and technologies that enable us to restore function, relieve pain and change lives. Improving physical function and quality of life is challenging, but it’s also immensely satisfying, and its what fuels my drive to always offer the best possible care.”
Fellowship: Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Medical School: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- BS, Cell & Developmental Biology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- BA, German Language & Culture, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Ted Papidemetriou Award for Commitment to Teaching in Residency, 2014
- Humanism & Excellence in Teaching Award, Arnold P. Gold Foundation, 2012
- Siegel Teaching Award, 2011
- Phi Sigma Alpha Honors Society, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2007-2009
- All-American Decathlete, NCAA Division III, 2004
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
Call (814) 255-6781 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Budny.